Nothing opens up the view like a casement or awning style window from Jantek Industries. Heavy duty operating crank hardware opens the window to 90° for full ventilation. Casements are the perfect solution for those hard to reach areas like behind the kitchen sink.
Combine into multiple units or with picture windows to compliment your home’s architecture. A heavy duty multi-point locking system secures the sash tightly when closed making Jantek's casement our most efficient operating window design. Casements are the most popular choice for operating units in our bow and bay window frames.
Perhaps you have a style of home which has or would look great with awning windows. Our awning windows have all the same great features as our popular casement model. The only difference is that they crank out on a horizontal instead of a vertical axis.
The Jantek American Classic Casement and Awning windows come standard with our proprietary triple pane insulated Energy Miser II Glass System™ and have outstanding NFRC thermal performance certification numbers. Double Pane glass package with an insulation value of R3 is also available.
Casement and Awning Window Features
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl frames
- Triple pane Energy Miser II Glass System™ comes standard
- Fusion-welded sashes and mainframes
- Sash opens a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning and to meet egress code requirements
- Heavy duty crank and hinge operating hardware
- Multi-point locking system with easy single lever operation
- DuraSeal warm edge spacer
- Available with AccuBond™ Colors
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Other Decorative Options available