A Jantek garden window is a great place to put flowers and herbs. Light for the plants shines through the insulated glass roof and the trapezoid side units operate to provide plenty of ventilation.
A Jantek garden window is a perfect addition a kitchen window or an enhancement to a family room. The insulated glazed roof is designed to to be weather tight and leak proof.
The next best thing to adding a small conservatory to your house; and much easier on your budget.
Similar to our bow and bay projecting window design the frame is a reinforced "buck" frame that will not sag or leak. The result is a beautiful new green space that will give you many years of trouble-free service.
And like all Jantek models it's custom made to fit exactly into an existing opening without costly labor intensive structural changes.
Garden Window Features
- Slim line frame maximizes viewing area and allows more light
- Heavy duty solid wood buck frame securely supports entire garden unit
- Double insulated triple sealed glass roof
- Spacious 16 1/2 inch projection beyond exterior wall surface
- Inside wood is 1 1/4 inch hardwood plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- Optional tempered glass shelf
- Heavy duty crank and hinge operating hardware on trapezoidal operating casement windows
- Multi-point locking system with easy single lever operation
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior is completely maintenance free
- Available with AccuBond™ exterior colors