Replace that old drafty hard to operate patio door with a new Jantek sliding patio door. It’s reinforced with heavy gauge steel to make it strong and durable and features a full interlocking meeting rail.
The sliding panel rides on a solid brass rolling system for easy operation. The threshold features a strong anodized aluminum sill cover to last a lifetime. You’ll enjoy the large open view from your new patio door.
Jantek patio doors come in both double and triple panel models. All double and triple insulated glass panels come with code compliant tempered safety glass in all panes.
Each door comes standard with a brushed nickel internal handle with key lock and a dual opposing lock mortise. An optional brass handle is also available.
And with our EnergyMiser II™ Glass options your new door carries the Energy Star certification assuring you of energy savings and comfort. You can choose between R3, R5 and R6 insulation values.
Patio Door Features
- Multi-chambered vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sash and mainframe
- Full vertical heavy gauge steel reinforcement in sash frames
- Double panel (5'-6'-8') or Triple panel (9' or 12')
- Custom sizes optional
- Double or Triple pane option
- Tempered safety glass in all panes
- Warm edge spacer system
- Energy Star Certified with EnergyMiser II™ glass option
- Double solid brass tandem rollers provide easy gliding operation
- Dual point opposing hook locking mortise
- Standard brushed nickel handle with keyed lock
- Optional brass handle with keyed lock
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty
- Available in AccuBond™ colors in and/or out